My Guide Website?
From Miami: Key West Bus Tour2254 Reviews
Visit Key West for one day on this excursion by bus from Miami. Experience a Caribbean atmosphere, complete with street artists, museums, shops, outdoor cafés, restaurants and historic sites.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cuba:If youʻre booking your trip to Cuba last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Drive over 43 bridges and 31 islands to America's “Caribbean Islands”
- Explore the laid-back city of Key West at your own pace
- Hang out in chilled cafés and restaurants
- Visit the former home of Ernest Hemingway
- Watch the spectacles of Ripley's Believe It Or Not
DescriptionEmbark on a full-day tour of Key West from Miami. Feel the Caribbean atmosphere of the Florida Keys and explore at your own pace. See important sites, including Hemingway’s House, or opt to swim in the sea. Start with a 4-hour drive across 43 bridges and 31 islands to America's “Caribbean Islands,” the Florida Keys. The string of islands and islets, bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico, leads to Key West, the only frost-free city in the continental United States! Once in Key West, experience a Caribbean atmosphere complete with friendly street artists, lively outdoor cafés, and alfresco restaurants. Spend some time exploring Key West on your own. Book lovers might like to visit Ernest Hemingway’s House to see the former home of the famous author. Or, if you prefer, you can go to the southernmost point of the continental United States at the famous '90 miles to Cuba' Monument. Explore museums, such as the Mel Fisher Museum, the Light House Museum, or Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum (tickets not included). Feel the pulse of Key West at Mallory Square next to the cruise ship port. You may also choose to add one of our most popular adventure activities, such as a snorkeling trip to see tropical fish, a ride in a glass-bottom boat, or the hop-on and hop-off sightseeing trolley bus (tickets not included in the price). Depart Key West at 5:30 PM for the drive back over the bridges and islands.
IncludesRound-trip bus transportation from Miami to Key West Tour guide Tour of Key West Free time for attraction visits Information about landmarks and sights sightseeing trolley (depending on option selected) Glass-bottom boat (depending on option selected) Conch Train (depending on option selected) Snorkeling Trip (depending on option selected)
- Dress comfortably and don't forget your swimsuit
- Bring a camera, towel, sun lotion, and bottled water
- The bus will depart from Key West at 5:30 PM. Passengers are requested to board the bus at 5:00 PM to 5:15 PM.
- Please remember tour information on board is given in English and Spanish
- No food or drinks are permitted on board • Phone chargers are not available on all buses