My Guide Website?
Los Angeles: Speakeasy Bar Hopping Tour with Drink1 Reviews
Feel like a glammed up local on a speakeasy bar hopping tour in Hollywood led by a local guide. Discover three hidden bars, two of which are featured in the 25 Best Speakeasy Bars in the World.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cuba:If youʻre booking your trip to Cuba last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore a mixture of swanky, underground, circus, and latin-themed locations
- Taste a range of spectacular cocktails available for purchase
- Dance and sing along to live performances, burlesque, and Latin music
- Take the stress out of looking up a good bar and let your guide show you
DescriptionGet ready for a wild and fun night filled with hidden entrances, entertaining music, and exotic cocktails on a speakeasy bar tour in Hollywood. Follow your local guide who will bring you to three of the best speakeasies in Los Angeles, discovering hidden gems along the way. Start the night at a swanky 1920s Hollywood style bar with sophisticated cocktails. Sip on your drink amid decor recalling the old era of Hollywood, feeling as glamorous as the stars. Walk to your second bar, an underground cocktail den where you can play circus carnival games while sipping on a delicious concoction. Choose to have your future read by the bar's tarot card reader. From there, head to your final speakeasy that has the best Latin dancing, spectacular cocktails, live music, and burlesque shows. You will feel like you have been transported to Havana, Cuba. Stay at your final bar as long as you like, and don't be shy to ask your guide for advice on where to go next if you feel like celebrating into the night.
Includes1 starter cocktail Guaranteed admission and reservations for the bars Guide
- For more info visit www.secretfunthingstodo.com Drinking is optional in the experience but if you do decide to have your drinks, please have credit card or cash The dress code is chic, dress to impress. Upscale attire only. No gym clothes, short pants, or hats are allowed, and no loose or baggy clothing. Cocktail dresses and heels are good Once at the last bar, you can stay as long as you'd like. Please note, transportation to your original starting point is not included