My Guide Website?
Miami: Little Havana Food, Culture Tour10 Reviews
Experience the Cuban way in the USA, enjoying a cup of cortadito, the Latin infusion, a handful of local hangouts, and a chat with one of the neighborhood’s cultural ambassadors.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cuba:If youʻre booking your trip to Cuba last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get a taste of Havana in the most Cuban-influenced city in America
- Slip the famous Cuba coffee, cortadito
- Enjoy a taste of Miami’s delicious Cuban food from a traditional family-run business
- See Cuban-inspired art at one of the neighborhood’s many galleries and public spaces
- Join a carbon neutral tour, organized and led by an eco-certified tour operator
DescriptionYour tour of Miami’s Little Havana begins in the heart of the Cuban community. Check out some historic architectural beauties, as well as some unique collections of art. Visit one of the many locally owned art galleries in the neighborhood. Hear stories from first-generation immigrants from Cuba and learn about the influence of Cuban art in Miami. See the important Bay of Pigs monument en route to a favorite local juice bar, where you’ll get to quench your thirst with a dose of sugarcane or mango juice. Visit SW 8th Street to experience the Caribbean flavor that fills the air, from the classic Domino Park where locals challenge one another to domino games, to the conga music that you hear live in the streets. Your tour will end at one of the neighborhood’s favorite watering holes for a taste of a classic mojito (not included in the tour price).
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide Coffee and juice samples Cuban sandwich Pastry Access and entrance fees to galleries (if applicable)
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- Be sure to wear casual clothing suitable for warm-to-hot weather, and shoes comfortable for walking
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the child rate. Please select ‘child’ when booking
- Children below the age of 6 are free of charge