My Guide Website?
Miami: Little Havana Food Tour with Tastings
Experience the sweet, savory, and complex flavors of Cuba as you sample food and drinks at 5 local eateries on a walking tour of Miami’s Little Havana district.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cuba:If youʻre booking your trip to Cuba last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in authentic cuban culture
- Sip sugarcane drinks, espresso, and sweet mojitos
- Bite into a savory cuban sandwich as you take in vibrant street art
- Get a sneak peak at cigar rolling
- Explore Miami with a seasoned guide and fun-loving group
DescriptionSoak in the vibrant mosaics of Miami as you inhale the deep aromas of Havana — from the smoky scent of a cuban sandwich to the mellow smoothness of a light espresso. You’ll meet your guide at The Bay of Pigs monument, where you’ll delve into the history of the Cuban Revolution before heading to Los Pinareos Fruteria for a sweet sugarcane drink. From there, you’ll wind through authentic hotspots like Esquina De La Fama and iconic historic sites like Domino Park. Finish your tour with a creamy dessert from Azucar Ice Cream, and head home feeling like you’ve spent a month exploring the Cuban coast (without ever leaving the states).
Includes2-hour food tour Tastings at five local eateries Knowledgeable guide Well-researched and credible history
- This tour takes place rain or shine. This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile.