My Guide Website?
Miami: Little Havana Walking Food Tour with Lunch326 Reviews
Explore the food culture of Miami's Little Havana and taste delicious and authentic Cuban cuisine and learn the history and works of art found in the area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cuba:If youʻre booking your trip to Cuba last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit family-owned restaurants and eateries, and get the stories behind the food
- Taste the best Cuban foods and sip a mojito cocktail in Little Havana
- Visit Domino Park, Gallo Callejon Art Gallery, Guayabera and the Cuban Memorial
- Watch master cigar rollers crafting cigars at a local favorite cigar factory
- Be among a small group for a personalized experience given by your guide
DescriptionVenture off the beaten path on this walking tour of Miami’s Little Havana, taking an edible route through one of the city’s oldest neighborhoods. Learn about traditional Cuban cuisine, eating your way along Calle Ocho as you stroll. Designed for locals and visitors alike, you will uncover the area’s rich history and culture, tasting Cuban recipes that have been handed down through generations. Meet local artists, watch cigar rollers, and peek in at Domino Park. Taste a Cuban classic at a true Cuban institution. Learn about Mariquitas and Malanga Frita. Enjoy chicken and picadillo stuffed plantain cups. Step into old Cuba and try guarapo juice at a family-run fruteria. Sip a café Cubano, crafted by the most talented barista in town.
IncludesGuide Walking tour Tastings Mojito cocktail, Cuban coffee, and guarapo juice
- Vegetarians are catered for. Unfortunately at this time gluten-free and vegan diets, and those with severe food allergies cannot be catered for
- The tastings are enough for a full lunch