My Guide Website?
Seville: Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus1837 Reviews
Explore Seville at your own pace with a 24-hour ticket for the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Marvel at the mix of Christian and Islamic monuments, such as the Torre del Oro, enjoy 2 free walking tours, and access to some of the city’s attractions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cuba:If youʻre booking your trip to Cuba last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Seville at your own pace with a 24- or 48-hour hop-on-off bus ticket
- Get entry to Iglesia del Divino Salvador and Iglesia Santa Ana
- Head inside the Hospital de la Caridad and Pabellon de la Navegacion
- Sip on a glass of beer or soft drink at Mercado Lonja del Barranco
- Discover with discounted entry to Museo Taurino
DescriptionDiscover Seville’s stunning mix of monuments and gardens at your own pace with the Iconic 24-hour ticket or Supreme 48-hour ticket for the hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus. The first stop is in the historic Paseo de Colon area, but you can hop on and off at any of the stops along the route. Travel back to the days of the Moors at the Torre del Oro, built on the banks of the River Guadalquivir during the Almohad Dynasty. Marvel at the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, experience the passion of flamenco at an historic sala, and wander among palm trees in the Alcázar Gardens. A multilingual audio guide in 15 languages is provided on board, with special commentary for kids. You'll get many perks and discounts with your ticket, including 2 walking tours with the Iconic Ticket, and 4 walking tours with the Supreme Ticket. Stops: 1. Paseo de Colon (in front of the Plaza de Toros Real Maestranza) 2. Plaza de España 3. Acuario de Sevilla 4. Plaza de América 5. Plaza de Cuba 6. San Jacinto/Triana 7. Calle Castilla/Triana 8. Exposicion Universal Expo 92 9. Isla Mágica Theme Park 10. Macarena 11. Torre de los Perdigones 12. Alameda de Hércules 13. Plaza del Duque 14. Plaza de Armas
Includes24-hour Bus Ticket: 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour Santa Cruz and Plaza Espana walking tours Entry to Pabellon de la Navegacion, Iglesia Santa Ana, Hospital de la Caridad, and Iglesia del Salvador Discounts at museums and eateries 48-hour Supreme Ticket: 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour 4 guided walking tours Half-hour bike rental (for adults only) Tours of the Betis and Seville stadiums Free entry to Pabellon de la Navegacion, Iglesia Santa Ana, Hospital de la Caridad, Iglesia del Salvador, and Macarena Museum Discounts at museums, eateries, AIRE Ancient Baths Sevilla 48-hour Ultimate Ticket: 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour 4 guided walking tours Half-hour bike rental (adults only) Tours of the Betis and Seville stadiums Discounts at museums, eateries, AIRE Ancient Baths Sevilla Free entry to Pabellon de la Navegacion, Iglesia Santa Ana, Hospital de la Caridad, Iglesia del Salvador, Macarena Museum, Flamenco Dance Museum, and Seville Aquarium
- Buses run daily, every 30-40 minutes between 10:00 AM and 10:00 PM
- The Plaza de Espana Walking Tour departs at 12:00 PM from bus stop 2 (Plaza de Espana) - included in all tickets
- The Santa Cruz Quarter Walking Tour departs at 1:30 PM from bus stop 1 (Paseo de Colon) - included in all tickets
- The Imperial Seville Walking Tour departs at 8:30 PM from bus stop 1 (Paseo de Colon) - included in the Supreme and Ultimate Experience tickets
- The Triana Walking Tour departs at 7:00 PM from bus stop 1 (Paseo de Colon) - included in the Supreme and Ultimate Experience tickets
- The capacity is limited to 19 passengers
- Tours are conducted in both Spanish and English
- Stop 12 Alameda de Hercules will be suspended from August 1-31, 2023
- Stop 11 Torre de los Perdigones will be closed until further notice and Stop 10 Macarena will be located on the side of the wall, just across the pedestrian crossing