My Guide Website?
Seville: Triana Walking Tour with Historical Characters
Enjoy a unique walking tour with an in-character guide through the district of Triana in Seville. Uncover the history, anecdotes, and legends of this vibrant neighborhood.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cuba:If youʻre booking your trip to Cuba last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sunny Isles Beach: Key West Day Trip & Optional Activities
- Secret Food Tours San Francisco
- From Runaway Bay: Green Grotto Caves Excursion with Transfer
- Miami: Little Havana Food and Walking Tour
- Miami: Day Trip to Key West with Optional Activities
- Experience the history of the Tirana district with an exciting performance
- Be moved as your costumed guide reenacts past events and characters
- Step into the legends and literature of Tirana through the magic of theater
- Pass by the 18th-century Triana bridge and the dome of the El Carmen Chapel
- Get to know the streets in the neighborhood of Tirana as well as a local
DescriptionExplore the district of Triana in Seville with a costumed guide. Let the past come alive with help from your theatrical guide. Make your way to sights like Cuba square and the arched Triana bridge. Meet your guide in the modern Cuba square. Travel back in time as your guide takes you on a route thorugh Triana, a district that dates back to Roman times. Stop at different locations where your guide will make past events feel as real as possible. Watch as the historical characters that made the district what it is today come back to life. Experience the dramatic presentations of myths, reality, and literature. Admire the brightly colored buildings as you walk. See the Moorish Revival architecture of the El Carmen Chapel. Finish your tour next to the 18th-century Triana bridge which spans the Canal de Alfonso XII.
IncludesWalking tour Guide
- The tour might be cancelled if the minimum number of bookings is not met