My Guide Website?
Miami: Little Havana Walking Tour (Lunch Option Available)3 Reviews
Discover the Cuban culture of Miami's Little Havana neighborhood on a walking tour. Led by a local expert, learn about the history, meet the locals, smell the cigars, and hear the Caribbean music.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cuba:If youʻre booking your trip to Cuba last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about the Cuban migration at the Bay of Pigs memorial
- Step into old farmer's market and marvel at the variety of tropical fruit
- Meet the locals and hear their stories of escape and a new life in Miami
- Admire the art of hand rolling tobacco leaves into the finest cigars
- Sip an aromatic freshly-brewed Cuban coffee
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the vibrant culture of Little Havana, and experience its cultural traditions, sights, sounds, stories, rhythms, aromas, and flavors on a guided walking tour. Find out about the stories behind the people and places, and walk away feeling like a local. Begin by meeting at the Bay of Pigs monument and learn about the history of the Cuban migration to Riverside in downtown Miami. Step into the old open farmer's market and start off with a refreshing tropical juice. Meet and interact with locals, visit spiritual sites, and learn about secret religious practices. Watch senior exiles play dominoes on Domino Plaza, be amazed as skilled taqueros hand-roll cigars, sip freshly brewed Cuban coffee, and admire the greatest collection of Cuban art outside of Cuba. Master the basics of merengue or salsa dance, and round-off your experience at a sit-down restaurant with a homemade meal of Cuban food.
IncludesGuide Walking tour Coffee tasting Cuban lunch
- Tours operate in all weather conditions