My Guide Website?
Miami: South Beach Food Tour61 Reviews
Walk through South Beach Miami on a 3-hour food tour, and taste delicious snacks from Cuba, Colombia, Italy and more. Admire the Art Deco buildings of the city’s famous district, and learn some of the history behind its multi-cultural heart.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cuba:If youʻre booking your trip to Cuba last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the Art Deco architecture of South Beach Miami
- Learn the history of the city and the interesting characters that have shaped its unique style
- Stop for food tastings at artisanal Peruvian, Cuban and Colombian stalls and restaurants
- Discover where the locals eat and pick out favorites for your further Miami adventures
- Enjoy a little Miami food vice, with gastronomic treats on Ocean Drive and Espanola Way
DescriptionSouth Beach Miami has been at the epicenter of cultural movements, from the Art Deco homes, to it gourmet (and healthy) cuisine. Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour of the fascinating city, exploring it through its food heritage. You will begin by looking at the architectural wonders. The Art Deco stylings inspired a generation of designers, including Versace, who owned a mansion here until his untimely death. Others who have shaped the area's history include Al Capone, Don Johnson, and the one and only Gloria Estefan! Each has brought a unique twist to the South Beach style, and left a mark that has changed the culture forever. Your guide will explain the history behind the city, stopping off for some drinks and food along Ocean Drive and Espanola Way. Check out the hottest Cuban, artisanal Peruvian, Italian and Jewish comfort foods. Each tasting is an homage to the cultural diversity of this city. In total, you'll stop at 5-8 restaurants or food stands, strolling along a 1 mile (1.6km) stretch.
IncludesFood and drinks All applicable taxes
- • Comfortable shoes are recommended as there is about 1 mile of walking for this tour
- The local partner can cater for vegetarians, but at this time are unable to cater for gluten-free or vegan diets, or for those with severe allergies