My Guide Website?
Puerto Plata: Damajagua Waterfalls Canyoning & Cocktail1 Reviews
Get an entry ticket to the Damajagua Waterfalls and enjoy canyoning on a guided tour. Marvel at the epic views of the Damajagua canyon. After the activity sip a complimentary cuba libre cocktail.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cuba:If youʻre booking your trip to Cuba last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Try yourself in the canyoning activity
- Explore amazing limestone canyon deep in the tropical forest
- Jump from the waterfall
- Feel safe with our tour guide and canyoning instructor
- Toast with a cuba libre made from premium dominican rum
DescriptionCanyoning is an extraordinary activity which popularity around the world constantly grows. You can try it out in Dominican Republic, not so far from Puerto Plata! Discover the limestone canyon of Damajagua River hidden in the tropical forest. Swim in a mountain stream, slide down rock slides, jump from waterfalls! Immerse yourself in the lush Caribbean nature and enjoy a real adventure... You will be under the supervision of our tour guide and canyoning instructor. At the end of the tour, you will make a toast together to the successful end of the activity! This trip is an excellent option for everyone who likes outdoor activities, contact with nature and positive emotions :)
Includeshotel or cruise port pickup and drop-off tour guide and canyoning instructor assistance bottled water sport gear needed for canyoning cuba libre to celebrate the completed mission :)
- - bring with you a swimwear or comfortable t-shirt and shorts - remember about towel and dry change of clothing - water shoes are recommended, but you can also rent them on the spot (2$) or bring your trainers or other sports shoes - bring your waterproof camera or buy photos & videos from the activity on the spot (about 50$ per family) - be prepared for about 30 min of walking slightly uphill to reach the canyon - activity seems extreme, but it's not :) almost everyone can do that, if only doesn't fear to immerse in the water - no need to be a good swimmer