My Guide Website?
Miami: Little Havana Food and Walking Tour47 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the Cuban food and culture of Little Havana on this guided walking tour with food tastings. Discover family-owned establishments and the authentic taste of Cuba.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cuba:If youʻre booking your trip to Cuba last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor authentic Cuban food such as empanadas, croquetas, and churros
- See how Cuban coffee is prepared, from roasting to tasting
- Watch the art of hand-rolling tobacco leaves to create the finest cigars
- Walk along the 5 main blocks of Calle Ocho – the heart of Little Havana
- Learn about Little Havana's culture, music, and history from your local guide
DescriptionExplore the 5 main blocks of Miami's Little Havana and learn about the culture and history of this unique neighborhood with a local guide. Enjoy tastings from the best family-owned establishments on Calle Ocho, serving traditional Cuban food and coffee. Upgrade your experience to include a bus tour. Meet your local bilingual guide at a traditional Cuban coffee house where the coffee is roasted in-house, and where you can taste this unique beverage for yourself. On the tour, you will: taste a variety of Cuban foods such as empanadas, croquetas, guava pastries, and Cuban Churros; meet local musicians and enjoy traditional Cuban music; watch the ancient art of cigar rolling: and visit cultural and historic sites along the way. Visit the cultural epicenter that is Domino Park. See the iconic Cuban Jazz bar that Louis Armstrong and Billie Holiday frequented. Learn about the historic Tower Theatre and the Cubaocho Museum and Performing Arts Center. Walk the Calle Ocho Walk of Fame honoring Celia Cruz and Gloria Estefan. Cuban history is ever present in this neighborhood with the eternal flame and memorials for those who fought for Cuban Independence in the Cuban Memorial Boulevard Park, and the Bay of Pigs Monument which honors those who fell in that battle. You can upgrade your tour to include the Big Bus Double Decker Tour which has a stop in Little Havana. Tour around Miami with unforgettable views of South Beach, Miami Beach, Wynwood Walls, Bayside Marketplace, and much more from the top of the double-decker bus.
IncludesGuided walking tour Bilingual tour guide Food tastings equal to a lunch portion Cuban coffee Demonstration of cigar rolling Live Cuban music
- Lunch is not a sit-down meal, but the tastings will equal a lunch portion You can purchase additional food and drinks along the way This tour requires you to walk about 10-12 blocks