My Guide Website?
From Punta Cana: Bayahibe and Saona Island Tour with Lunch
Visit the village of Bayahibe and relax under the palm trees on the beach of Saona Island on a guided tour from Punta Cana. Swim in the sea and enjoy a buffet lunch with rum, coke, and other drinks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cuba:If youʻre booking your trip to Cuba last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Effortless boarding experience
- Stop at the largest natural pool in the Dominican Republic.
- Exclusive boarding area for a seamless start to your adventure.
- Private beach zone
- Hassle-free transportation to and from the island.
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the exclusivity of Saona Island, the true tourist paradise of the Dominican Republic, an essential destination for every intrepid traveler. Uncover an unforgettable adventure on an island kissed by the sun, caressed by the tropical breeze, and adorned with warm, crystal-clear waters and white sands! This small yet dazzling island, wrapped mainly in palm trees and mangroves and featuring extensive tranquil beaches, is nothing less than a coveted tropical haven for every visitor to the Dominican Republic. The adventure begins in Bayahibe, a picturesque tourist village that, originally founded by fishermen, has transformed into a sumptuous sun-and-beach sanctuary. Your journey includes a stop at the Natural Pool, considered the largest in the Dominican Republic. This Natural Pool is a formation of white sand with a depth of just one meter, rich in starfish; here, we will pause for a rejuvenating dip. Experience the unique Saona Island and enjoy the exceptional benefits that set this adventure apart: Avoid long queues to board the catamaran, escape the crowds on the beach, access an exclusive boarding area for the boat, and indulge in a private beach zone on Saona Island with inclusive beverages. Stroll along the beach, cool off in its waters, soak up the sun, partake in games, unwind beneath the palm trees, savor a buffet lunch, and indulge in an open bar (rum, Cuba Libre, beer, Coca Cola, water, coffee), with free time to make your day truly extraordinary. Timing: 09:20 am - Departure to Saona Island from Bayahibe Beach 10:00 am - Arrival at Natural Pool 11:45 am - Arrival at Saona Island, enjoy free time 03:00 pm - Departure from Saona Island 04:00 pm - Arrival at Bayahibe 04:20 pm - Boarding buses to hotels.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off National Park fees Land and Sea Transportation Beach Beverages: Rum, Beer, Water, Coke, and Coffee. Boat Beverages: Rum, Water, and Coke. Menu: Rice with Vegetables and/or Guandules Moro, Fish, Pork and Chicken Grilled, Bread, Green Salad, Pasta Pomodoro, Eggplant a la Criolla. 20-minute break at the largest natural swimming pool. Transport by air-conditioned Bus
- Pickup service is available from a wide range of hotels. Please note that there may be multiple pick-up stops along the way to accommodate other customers. Please be aware that some hotels in Punta Cana and Cap Cana may have an additional charge for transportation. This excursion is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions Please note that this activity is weather-dependent. If it needs to be canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions, we'll offer you a full refund or the option of rescheduling for another day.