When is the best time to travel to Cuba?
Cuba is conducive to tourist tours throughout the year. You can then choose the time that suits you best to combine cultural experiences with relaxation stays.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cuba:If youʻre booking your trip to Cuba last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
Carnival in Santiago de Cuba
Traveling to Cuba out of season will allow you to discover this island in all its authenticity.
So what is the best time to travel to Cuba? Here is more information to help you in your decision:
- In Cuba, the weather is good in all places in January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- The most favorable months to visit Havana are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Havana are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months in this city are May, June, July, August and September
- The cities with the best climate are Santiago de Cuba, Cayo Coco, Holguín, Varadero, Baracoa, Cayo Guillermo, Cayo Largo, Cayo Punta del Canto, Cayo Santa Maria, Morón, San José de las Lajas and Soroa with good weather at least 11 months per year
- The best months for swimming in Havana are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November